Monday, February 29, 2016

Finally in a Ward...



Manahoana Daholo!

Hey everyone! I sure hope that everyone had a great week because we sure did here in Ampefiloha. I already love this area so much mainly because it's the first ward I've worked in my entire mission. It's almost like going to church back at home because your not on Apostasy Watch anymore and you can actually enjoy church. It's also way awesome working with Elder Cooley because we work super hard but we have lots of fun at the same time. I feel so blessed to be working here and I'm going to make the best of it.

To start off the week, Elder Cooley and I went on a split with Elder Price in his area, Ampititafika, because he was still companion-less due to complications with his trainees visa. It was a way fun split mainly because we're all three from the same MTC group and it was way cool to see how far we've come in the past year and a half.

The rest of the week was pretty same old same old until Friday evening rolled around. Elder Cooley and I had to attend an open house for the new stake center here in the southern part of Tana. Because the church is located in our zone, Elder Evans and I had to find missionaries who could fill spots during the open house on Friday night and all day Saturday. Elder Cooley and I were the only Elders who were available for Friday night and it was super cool because it was VIP night for the open house. It was a ton of fun and Elder Cooley and I stuffed our faces with all the Malagasy food that was there after.

Well, that's about all I got for this week. I know it's not a lot but we got a pretty busy day today. I'm not going to try and upload pictures just yet because the cyber I'm in right now is pretty sketchy and I don't want viruses on my card. I'll try and find a cyber somewhere else later today to get you guys some pics. Anyways, I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

P.S. Good luck to the Braves Baseball Team as they start their new season. Bring it home boys!

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment