Monday, March 7, 2016

Busy....

Manahoana daholo!

Busy, busy, busy week! This week was pretty jammed pack with meetings, splits, and of course, working Ampefiloha with Elder Cooley! We got so much done this week I don't know if I can pack it all in to this one email but I'll sure try!

To start things off, on Tuesday Elder Evans and I had a Mission Leadership Council meeting with all the other zone leaders in the mission, President Foote, and the APs. We talked a lot about needs of the mission and how we can better the work here in Madagascar. It was a pretty cool meeting and I feel like we got a lot done.

After the meeting was over, Elder Evans and I conducted splits with two new trainees in our Zone. I went with Elder De Klerk, Elder Evans went with Elder Wilmont, and their two trainers worked together. Both Elder De Klerk and Elder Wilmont are from South Africa and it was super weird working with someone again who had literally just started their mission. It made think a lot about how far I've come and the last year and a half and it's crazy to see how much the mission can change you.

On Thursday, Elder Evans and I had another meeting but this time it was with the stake president. We talked about missionary work within the stake and area boundaries. It wasn't a super long meeting but I felt like we accomplished a lot and I think we'll start seeing some big changes here soon in the stake. Oh, and on top of that, we had all the Mahajanga elders staying at our house that day which put a grand total of 10 missionaries in a tiny house. The Mahajanga are here for the conference and it was great to see them again.

Well, that's about all I got for the week! Elder and I are doing well and we love working together here in Ampefioha. Life just seems to be going pretty well right now and I couldn't be happier than where I am now. Anyways, I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

P.S. Happy Birthday to my little sister who turns 13 this weeks. Also congrats to Taylor Gulbransen and Syd Austin on the big engagement!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment