Sunday, February 21, 2016

Back in Tana..

Manahoana Daholo!

Okay, so I heard that myldsmail freaked out last week and that most of y'all didn't receive my email. Not to much happened last week but I'll try and give you a little run down on what happened. First off, Hanja got baptized and it was awesome! She was so excited to get baptized and I couldn't be more happy for her. Second, I've been transferred back to Tana where I'm now companions with Elder Cooley and Zone Leaders with Elder Evans. I know it sounds kind of weird but Elder Cooley and I are two of the four Elders in Ampefiloha and Elder Evans and I are the Zone Leaders for the South Zone here in Tana. That probably didn't make too much sense but that's what's going on.

Anyways, this week was super busy. There were a few missionaries in zone flying solo for a while due to transfers and we had tons of fun making sure everyone had a companion. Elder Price still does not have a companion because his trainee has not received a his visa yet, so he's been with Elder Cooley and I for a few days which has been super fun. Elder Evans and I also conducted a split this last Thursday with the Manakambahiny Elders. I got to work with my son again, ELDER BECKER! Man, it was so cool to work with him again. It had been almost 5 months since I had seen him last and boy has he come a long way. Let's just say Elder Stringfellow was very impressed with Elder Becker.

Well, I don't really have a whole lot more to say. Right now I'm just focused on trying to learn my new area and trying to get to know those Elders in the Zone who I still don't know. I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Back with his son...Elder Becker
Just another Madagascan creature...

Elder Stringfellow, Elder Cooley, Elder Evans

Elder Cooley and Elder Stringfellow going Black and White

LOL

Future Missionary
Training to be a Catcher...
Future Young Men's President

Madagascan Sunset
Mahajanga....a place that changed Elder Stringfellow's life..
Mahajanga water houses

Back in Tana

No comments:

Post a Comment