Monday, February 15, 2016

Transferred.....The Bountiful Boys are Back Together...

(Note:  Elder Stringfellow's family did not receive a letter from him on February 15th because of an email glitch with the LDS mail server.  We finally received a forwarded version on February 21st. Sometimes, No News..is still Good News!)

Hey Everyone!

Well, this last week was transfer week and it looks like I'll be leaving....Man, I don't know if I'm ready to leave Mahajanga yet. Mahajanga is right up there as one of my favorite areas but I know the Lord needs me to start working in another part of the vineyard. In just a couple of hours I'll be boarding an airplane to head back to Tana were I'll be a Zone Leader with Elder Evans and companions with Elder Cooley! I am so pumped! The two Bountiful Boys are finally working together! I'm also excited to work with Elder Evans who is also from my same MTC group.

Anyways, besides all the transfer news, Hanja got baptized! Yep, on Saturday I had the amazing opportunity to baptize her and then yesterday she became a member in the church. She is so happy now and I'm so thankful for her decision to come one step closer unto Christ. She's just flat out awesome and I couldn't be more happy for her.

Well, that's about all I got today. Sorry that my letter is super short but I don't have a ton of time. I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

P.S. I got lots of pics this week with members but my computer is being dumb...I'll probably just send pics from the baptism for now.


PHOTOS OF THE WEEK



No comments:

Post a Comment