Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 1 in Tamatave...

Hey everyone!

I can't believe I've already been out in Tamatave for a week! Tamatave is nothing like Tana! There are very few cars and a lot less people. Not to mention the humidity here is at about 90 percent everyday with the Temp. usually being at 95 degrees! It's hot!!!! We also very rarely have power....we might only have it for a few hours everyday and when we don't the house gets very hot! Two days ago we peaked at 95 degrees inside the house! Even though it's hot and humid I still love it here! I honestly feel like I'm on some island in the middle of nowhere and it's so cool! We teach people in little beach huts and it just blows my mind every time I go into one! This place is so cool!

Now about my new comp. Elder Turner, He's awesome! He's such a great missionary and I know that he and I are going to get Ankirihiry going! He's been out a year and knows the way how to be an effective missionary! We are going to tear it up out here and I can't wait to see what we do!

My new area Ankirihiry is so cool! We have a really cool branch with some really cool members! I don't know everyone yet but I will over time! We have three really cool progressing investigators right now: Bri, Sandy, and Jonathan! They are all progressing very well and I'll keep you updated on them! The geographical aspect is cool too! It's just sand paths with huts lining the sides! We have such a cool area and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Now concerning Skype! I can't believe it's already Christmas! Elder Turner and I are planning on coming to the Cyber on Christmas morning at about 8 Madagascar time! It should be pretty close to 10 pm Mountain Standard day on Christmas Eve when we skype! So sorry but that's the only time we can come on Christmas! If that doesn't work we'll just try again the next day! Hope that doesn't ruin anything but that's probably when it's going to happen!

That's about it for the week! I hope you all have an awesome Christmas and that you all remember the true meaning behind it! I love ya'll so much and Tratran' ny Krismasy!

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
NEW AREA

MORE OF NEW AREA


No comments:

Post a Comment