Thursday, July 14, 2016

PUMPED OUT OF MY MIND...

Dia ahoana isika jiaby e!

Tena lamina mihitsy ny herinandro lasa...tsy dia misy lohatra ambara angamba.

Hey everyone! How is everything going back at home? Crazy to think that today's already the 4th of July and that I'll be home for the next one haha. Crazy how fast time goes by and I really hope it starts to slow down. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Independence Day and that ya'll enjoyed the fireworks!

Elder Francom and I had a pretty normal week. On Tuesday and Friday we were out in Manandona working with Filoha Ony and then for the rest of the week we were here in Ambohimena. Work is going pretty well right now but Elder Francom and I have been conjuring up to plan make it go even better. As most of ya'll know, Elder Francom and I have the responsibility to visit 5 branches outside of the town Antsirabe: Sarodroa, Andranomanelatra, Manandona, Ambositra, and Anjoma. We already visit one twice a week (Manandona) but this week we're going to try and hit three. Yep, we'll be traveling a little bit this week but we're going to hit up Manandona, Andranomanelatra, and Sarodroa all this week. Talked about PUMPED OUT OF MY MIND! I get to go back and work in my old area of Andranomanelatra/Sarodroa this week and I can't wait. Should have some good stuff to talk about next week.

Well, that's all I got for this week. Keep praying for Bruno and his family that they may get everything figured. They're still coming to church every week but they can't get baptized yet if they're not vita divorce or vita soratra. I'm not worried about them but I know that they really want to get baptized. Anyways, that's it for the week. Love ya'll so much and I hope everyone has a great week.

Love, Elder Stringfellow


P.S. Elder Francom and I went down to Ambositra today and bought some way cool wood stuff and this was a waterfall that we stopped at on the way out. Oh, and don't forget some pics of members!

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK






No comments:

Post a Comment