Monday, June 27, 2016

All is Well...5 Weeks Left

Salama Daholo e!

Vao lasa niakatra tany Antananarivo Elder Cyusa tamin'ny Alarobia teo ary voatonga koa tam' izay ny namako vaovao, Elder Francom. Tena milay be izy ary efa tiako be izy! Saika adinoko koa fa nisy ny fetim-pirenena malagasy nandritra ny roa andro lasa ary tena karotana be le izy.

My new companion is finally here! Elder Francom is his name for those who don't know and he's awesome! He's from Kaysville Utah and he's been out here in the mission field for about 10 or 11 months now. He and I already get along very well and it was awesome to start working with him this last week. I'm super excited that he'll be my last companion to finish off the mission and I can't wait to work my tail off with him this last transfer.

Anyways, this last week was a terrible teaching week....Madagascar had it's "fetim-pirenena,"or nation holiday, on the 25 and 26 this past week and it was absolutely crazy. It's honestly just another excuse for Malagasies to go crazy and get drunk and it really hurts the program when everyone is drinking and having a party. We actually had to set curfews the last couple of nights at 6:00pm because sometimes things can get out of hand during the "fetim-pirenena." Don't worry, everything is all good and we should be back to a normal week this week.

Well, that's all I really got for this week. Bruno and his family are still doing well and there making plans to get the divorce and their legal marriage figured out. Keep them in your prayers as Bruno is trying to find some money so he can go to Tana to talk to his ex-wife and get divorced legally. It's kind of a sticky situation but I'm hopeful that it'll all work out. Love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week.

Love, Elder Stringfellow

Pics:
1.My last district
2. Our hotel in Ambositra
3.Manandona
4. Francom

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK






No comments:

Post a Comment