Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Promised Land(s)...

Manahoana Daholo e!

Tena mahafinaritra be mihitsy the herinandro lasa. Novangiako ireo namako izay misy any Andranomanelatra sy Sarodroa ary tena naha-faly an' ahy izany ny namangy azy ireo.

Hey everyone! First and formost, shout out to my little bro for giving his farewell talk yesterday and for getting ready to head out to the mission field this Wednesday. Houston's lucky to be getting him and I can't wait to hear all of his awesome mission stories. He's going to be an awesome missionary and I couldn't be more proud of him.

Elder Sam Stringfellow's Blog - http://eldersamstringfellow.blogspot.com

Okay, now for all the amazing things that happened to Elder Francom and I this week. First of, I was able to work again in Andranomanelatra! Ya'll remember the place were the members go to church in a tent? Well, that's the place and it was amazing to visit everyone who I become so close to a year ago. I think it's safe to say that Andranomanelatra is my most favorite area that I've worked and it was such a blessing to go visit them again.

Second, I got to work in Sarodroa again. Ya'll remember the other branch we looked after while working in Andranomanelatra. Well, that's the place and it was amazing to visit them also. We we're able to work there on Thursday and then we attended church out there yesterday. Elder Francom and I had the opportunity to teach the investigator class which is a whole lot of fun. All in all, it was a great way to spend the Sabbath Day.

Oh, I almost forgot. On top of working in Andranomanelatra, Sarodroa, and our area of Ambohimena here in Antsirabe, we were also able to continue our work in Manandona which was capped off by an amazing soiree (dinner appointment) with the Branch President and his Family.
They're awesome and they want to have another Soiree on the 29th right before I head up to Tana to head home. Ahh, I love working out there and I love President Ony.

Bruno is still doing good and he and his wife want to be baptized so bad. Bruno promised me last night that he's going to get everything figured out so that he and his wife can get baptized hopefully before Elder Francom leaves latter this year. They have the cutest family ever and it was amazing to see them all attend church yesterday. He's an amazing man and father and I can't wait to see him get baptized. He's already let me know that on the 28th we must stop by his house to "manao veloma," or say goodbye, and have one last time before I leave.
I absolutely love him and his family.

Well, that's all I got this week. Things are starting to get real pretty quick and I'm trying to use the best of my time that I got left. I'm going to finish strong till the end. Anyways, that's all I got this week. Love ya'll and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

Pics.

1. Fixing a key for the sisters...(that's a story for another day) 2. Working with Bruno again out in Andranomanelatra
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK













No comments:

Post a Comment