Monday, July 25, 2016

Final Email ... The Best Two Years

Hey Everyone!

We'll, I never thought that this time would come....Only one more week on the mission and this is the last letter that I'll be sending home. Ahhhhhh, where has the time gone? It literally feels like I've only been in Madagascar for a short little while and now I'm being told that it's time to go home.

I always knew that his day would eventually come but I never thought that it would be this quick. I love Madagascar with all of my heart and I'm so thankful for the opportunity that I have had to serve here the last two years.

I think it's safe to say that the biggest blessing that I've recognized on my mission is the ability to change. I've seen it in myself and in those that I teach and it truly is a great blessing from a loving Heavenly Father. People always say that a mission is the "best two years" and it certainly is to certain degrees. You experience a lot of good moments on your mission and you learn how to become a better person which is awesome. However, I think that it's safe for me to say that it's not necessarily considered the "best two years" because your experience nothing but good moments on the mission. It's not really like that at all.

Along with all the good you still experience a lot of opposition and discouragement which isn't always fun. Some of the hardest moments of my life were experienced out here in the mission field and sometimes I felt inadequate or incapable of completing this sacred calling. It's taken me a while to learn, however, that the hard times can be considered as special blessings. Through hardships that have happened, I have seen and experienced a greater relationship with my Heavenly Father and I truly have seen changes in my life. It's an amazing process and it's something that I have learned from being a missionary. I've realized that my mission was the best two years for me and that's why the mission is considered the "best two years." As you help to others and forget yourself you really can see changes in your life and it's absolutely incredible. I have loved being a missionary and I love this work.

Well, that's all I really got today. I love y'all so much and I'll be seeing some of you soon!

Elder Stringfellow

2 comments:

  1. So excited for Ryan to come home, but I am going to miss reading this blog!! I loved following his mission!! Thanks for all your work Clark!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete