Monday, July 18, 2016

Bittersweet...

Salama Daholo e!

Lasa tapaka be mihitsy ny jiroanay tamin'ny Sabotsy teo ary za sy Elder Francom no nila nikarakara an'azy.....Somary nanahirana anay kely izany fa mbola nahafinaritra be mihitsy ny herinandro lasa fa nanana ny fahafahana indray izahay nivavaka tany Andranomanelatra.

Okay, to start things off, our power box the other day decided to freak out and melt down to a point where it was no long functioning which meant that we didn't have power for a day or so. Elder Francom and I had a blast dealing with that all day Saturday as we sat with the electrician for a few hours. Anyways, that's my little rant this week. Now to the good stuff.

Bittersweet week. This last Sunday was the last time I will ever attend church in Andranomanelatra with my favorite branch ever. It was hard to say good bye to everyone out there that I love so much but I knew that that time would come. I was able to bear a final testimony to the Branch which was very spiritual and very overwhelming. I'm going to have one last dinner appointment with the Branch President and his family tomorrow night and I already know that it's going to be hard to say good by to them. I love that branch so much, and, If I could, I would attend church there for the rest of my life.

Bruno and his family are still doing really well. Still trying to figure out everything but they'll get it all figured out someday. They have so much faith that I know it'll all come around for them.

Well, that's all I got this week. Love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week.

Love, Elder Stringfellow


P.S. Shout out to the other Elder Stringfellow for starting his mission this week. Have fun in the MTC Elder!
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Andranomanelatra Branch
Filter Broke on the Water for the Font...yuck!
The Crater Lake
Elders Godfrey, Francom, and Stringfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment