Monday, June 13, 2016

Manandona waterfall

Nandreraka be mihitsy ny herinandro lasa....

Man, this last week was super busy. Between splits, dealing with pouch, and a whole lot of other things I'm pretty worn down. It's literally been non stop from 6:30 am to 9:00 pm everyday and Elder Cyusa and I are dead dog tired. We got a lot of things on our plate, but, even though we're super busy, I couldn't be happier. I'm slowly starting to learn that the more time you spend towards this work rather than towards yourself is nothing but a great blessing for my companion and I. It's not easy trying to juggle things around but we sure love doing it and we couldn't be happier.

This week I felt like we ran a lot of errands and that's probably the last thing y'all want to hear about, so I'm just going skip to what happened yesterday. Yesterday, Elder Cyusa, the District President, his wife, the District Relief Society President, and I all traveled out to Andranomanelatra to visit the branch out there. It was such an awesome way to spend the Sabbath day back in the old branch were I used to work. I love all the members out there so much and I love seeing them every time I head out there. They definitely have a place in my heart and I think it's safe to say that I'll be visiting them quite a few more times before I head home here soon. Ah, I love them so much!

Yesterday we also had the opportunity to teach Bruno and his family again. We taught about baptism and extended a baptismal date to them for July 30. Bruno still has to get divorced from his previous wife and legally married to his current wife before he and his family can get baptized which might be a little bit of an obstacle...He's already told us that he's going to be making a trip to the capital here soon to see if his ex-wife will sign the divorce papers, and hopefully she does. When all that is said and done, he and his wife will get vita soratra, or, in other words, become legally married. Pray and cross your fingers that every thing works out for Bruno as he is trying to prepare for his baptism.

Well, that's all I got this week. I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK





No comments:

Post a Comment