Monday, October 5, 2015

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY...

Na dia maika be aza izahay mbola mandeha tsara ny asanay!

Hey Everyone!

I hope eveyone had a great week and that eveything is going well with your lives back at home! This week we were BUSY! We were so busy that we were able to get 4 splits done and I got to work with a lot of really cool elders!

To start off, on Wednesday I was able to go on a split with Elder Walker were I was able to conduct my first Baptismal Interview! Really cool experience! It was really cool to talk with someone about their understanding off the gospel without ever teaching them! Let's just say that the interview went really well and Elder Walker will be having a baptism in his area next week! :)

On Thursday, we went on another split and this time it was with the APs! Elder Herrin and Elder Rigby are two of my favorite missionaries and whenever I try to imagine the image of a perfect missionary I always think of those two, haha! It was a great split and it was good to catch up with them!

On Friday, I had the opportunity to go on a split with one of my former companions, Elder Rasafimandimby! It was so cool to be able to work with him again and to see how much we have changed over the span of 6 months! He's doing great and I believe that he is one of the better missionaries in this mission right now!

On Saturday, I conducted yet another split! This time I was with Elder Richard who did the Baptismal Interviews for Voangy and Priska! They passed and they'll be getting baptized this week! They both asked me to do their baptisms but I'm going to try and see if we can get Elder Becker to do at least one! In the end, it's their choice and we know that Saturday will be a great day no matter what happens!

Anyways, that's my weekly report! I got to conduct a lot of splits and was able to work with a lot of awesome missionaries this week! I sure do love my Zone! Love you guys so much!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

Pics:
1. Elder Walker doing some contacting
2. Nisokatra ny Lanitra

3. Split with the AP's
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK



No comments:

Post a Comment