Monday, October 19, 2015

Paradise....Mahajanga

Manahoana Daholo! Tena mafana be aty fa mbola velona za!

IT'S SO HOT HERE! Like really, it's hot! Anyways, I'll stop complaining now because this is literally the coolest place in the world! Mahajanga is a tropical paradise and I already love it here!
Elder Coleman and I are going to get tons of work done and I can't wait to get it going this week!

As most of you already know Mahajanga is the farthest area north in this mission and usually missionaries take a plane to get here! Well, we had different plans this week! Due to Air Madagascar being the worst airline known to man, I was on splits all week in Tana! That means that I got to go back to Ambohimanarina! It was so cool to work there again and walk down the streets that I used to walk down! It was a great day and I was really luckily to see some of my old members again!

I also had the opportunity to go on a split with Elder Mack this last Thursday! Elder Mack and I came here to Madagascar together and he's a way cool guy! He's doing great things and he's loving his mission!

Friday eventually rolled around which was probably one of the longest days of my life! 10 HOURS! Yep, it's a 10 hour trip here by car but it was so much fun! I was with President Foote, Sister Foote, their son, and the AP's! We told lots of stories and got to hear some of President Foote's jokes! He took us to eat at some really good places and then we went and walked along the beach! It was a fun couple of days!

The main reason why President Foote came up here was to call and new Branch Presidency! We now have a complete Branch Presidency and the branch work should start to pick up now! All in all yesterday was a great day and I can't wait to start working with the new Branch Presidency!

Anyways, that's about all I have to talke about! Mahajanga is a way cool place and I can't wait to get wait to get work going! I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

Pics:
1. President Daniel and his family
2. In the middle of nowhere Madagascar
3. Huge giant lizard thing!
4. Pictures from Sister Foote's Instagram Account

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK













No comments:

Post a Comment