Monday, October 12, 2015

Transferred to One of the Big Three....

Hey Everyone!

Big news of the week is that I am being transferred to a BIG THREE! MAJANGA BABY! Ah man, I'm so excited! I have heard nothing but good things about Majanga and I can't wait to start working up there with Elder Coleman! Majanga is a very, very hot area and it's the farthest area north in this mission! You know what that means!? I'm going back to the beach!

Even though I'm stoked to be going to Majanga, these past couple of days have been pretty rough....I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE ANDRANOMANELATRA! My heart was literally torn out when I told the news to the branch yesterday during Sacrament Meeting! I'll man up and say it but I cried yesterday .... The people in Andranomenalatra have a special place in my heart and I really do care about them! It's only gonna get worse tonight when I say good bye to the Branch president and Voangy and Prisca!

Speaking of Voangy and Prisca, they were baptized on Saturday! It was by far the coolest baptism of my mission so far! President Daniel baptized Voangy and I had the opportunity of baptizing Prisca! Ya'll should have seen how happy they were when they were bearing there testimonies the other day! It was truly incredible to see how much they had changed over the span of three months! I love those two to death and I know that they are going to do amazing things in the branch!

Other than that, there's not a whole lot more to say! I'll be leaving Antsirabe tomorrow morning and then I'll be on splits in Ambohimanarina! Ya'll remember where that is?? My first area, haha! Anyways, I'll probably be heading on a plan sometime this week to head up to Majanga! Man, I'm excited! Love you guys so much and I hope everyone has a great week! GO UTES!


Love,
Elder Stringfellow

My Three Best Friends (Branch Missionaries)
The Zone
The Best Branch in the World
Pics with Members

Voangy and Prisca's Baptism
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK



 














No comments:

Post a Comment