Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 23 in Tamatave...He finally got his Package!

Manahoana Daholo!

This week was an awesome week! Elder Razakamandimby and I gave it our all and we worked so hard! We ended this week with 30 lessons taught and we had a member present in 17 of them! The Work of Salvation in Ankirihiry is just exploding right now and the Lord has truly blessed this area!

To make matters even better Tonya passed her Baptismal Interview on Saturday! She will be getting baptized on June 6 and she has asked her brother to do the Baptism! I'm so happy for her and her decision to be baptized! I started teaching her a few months ago and she's finally to the point where she can get baptized! She still needs help trying to understand everything but the desire is there and that's what really matters! June 6 is going to be an awesome day and I can't wait!

This week Elder Razakamandimby and I will begin a TRIO with Elder Price! Elder Price's last companion, Elder Garaki, was sent to REUNION this week and Elder Price is flying solo right now, haha! Now he get's to work with us up until the transfer and I can't wait! It's going to be a lot of fun trying to work two areas and I get to meet and talk to a lot new people! I'll keep ya'll updated on what happens!

That is really I have for this week! The Package came, work was awesome, and now I'm in a Trio for two weeks! Life just can't get any better right now! It's crazy to think that a year ago I was just finishing up my favorite ball season ever, getting ready to graduate, and preparing for a mission! That was one whole year ago! It's crazy every time I think about it but time is just flying by! 9 months of my mission have already gone by and I have loved everyday of it so far!

I'm so thankful for this opportunity to serve the Lord here in Madagascar and I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love all of you so much and I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
The Birthday Package (Lots of Candy, A Braves Baseball Shirt, A Sports Illustrated, Drink Mix)

Fish Laoka

Oh Well..Choke it down

I wonder what the bet was...

Rat Killed...

Rat being taken to the fire...

Burning the Rat...

Elder Price driving the Pus Pus

Elder Stringfellow driving the Pus Pus

Elder Pus Pus Driving
 

No comments:

Post a Comment