Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 14 in Tamatave...New Companion

Manahoana Daholo!

Another crazy week! My new companion came on Wednesday and he's a pretty cool guy! Let's just say he loves to work and we just go, go ,go! We're always doing something and it's awesome to see how quickly the work progresses!

I don't really have any news about any of our "progressing" investigators, other than they're doing great, but I have one crazy story about two of our "new" investigators! About two weeks ago Elder Nohaingoinaina and I tracted into two brothers in an area called Valpinsons! They let us into a pretty nice house and said that we could share our message! They first thing we said was that the message we share with people is about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! They freaked out, in a good way, and said that they have been looking for a restoration of some type of church! For missionaries to hear that is just.....I don't even know how to describe it other than awesome!
 
We were thinking that these two guys were two golden investigators up until this past week....We visited them and they said that they wanted to show us a religious clip! We let them start the clip and it was all about how some weird white dude that started a church in Washington D.C. back in 1946! It was weird! Plus the whole time the two guys are singing this weird song in broken English while the clip was playing! Just flat out weird! Haha, oh well! We'll work with them and see if they want to accept our message!

Nothing else really did happen this week! We worked way hard and didn't stop for anything! Let's just say I'm feeling the affects from it, haha! I did hit my seven month mark of being a missionary this past week though! I just can't believe it! Time needs to slow down!

Tamatave is still Tamatave! It's always hot unless it's raining cats and dogs, haha! I love it! Anyways, I hope everyone has a great week and I can't wait to talk to ya'll again next week!

Love,
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Elder Stringfellow's Area from the Roof Top
Elder Stringfellow and Elder Godfrey saying goodbye
Recent Baptism
Just before the Recent Baptism
(Yes they turned the camera off during the ordinance)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment