Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014 - Part 2 Pictures and On-line Chat

Photo's of the Week

The first pic is of the Classroom, Elder Cooley was taking a 15 min power nap on the floor before class started, ha-ha.


The second pic is Elder Kelsh, Elder Cooley and I on "Swensday" ( Sweater Wednesday, our whole district wears sweaters on Wednesday).

The last one is of this morning with most of our district and Elder Kay. Elder Kay is on the top in purple and he's going with Armenia. He's always with our district and he's so much fun to be around. 
 
On-Line Chat via email w/ his Mom
 
Mom
Wow!!  You did have an amazing week!  It sounds like your devotional was awesome!  I would love to see pictures of your teachers, they sound like great guys!!  How funny that you were able to see the football scoreboard from your window!  Where there's a will...there's a way.  My heart just soared hearing that you were able to Skype a member in Madagascar!  I am hoping that is the case when you get to call home on Christmas and Mother's Day! 
 
I love you so much!!  I am so proud of the work you are doing!   Please let me know if there is anything you need and I will get it to you...even the orange tie!  Your testimony is so strong and reading it each week just strengthens mine.  You are a wonderful son and missionary and I LOVE
YOU!!! 
 
You look awesome!!  Nice to see the dental work paid off...can you say cheese?!?  Are the slides okay?  Did I duplicate any of the ties?
 
Elder Stringfellow
I think I'm all set on everything including the phone card....they sell them here so I might buy another one just in case but thank you. Let me know how the JV does!

I only have like 10 min left to email but I forgot to say thank you for the ties and the slides there perfect and there weren't any duplications. I'll make sure I let you know our flight plans and don't be surprised if you get a call at like 3 in morning on the 29 because that might be our flight time.

 
Mom
You call me ANYTIME!!! I don't care what time it is!  I love you!!  Have a great week!
 
Elder Stringfellow
Okay I will, Love you too! One other thing I forgot to tell you is we actually got to meat a native Malagasy who goes to school here at BYU. Her name is Claudia and she is sooooooooooo nice!
It was really cool to hear a native speak Malagasy and it just got me more excited to go!
 
Mom
No way!!  I can't believe the experiences you are having!  You are definitely meant to be there and to go to Madagascar!!  You are being blessed!  I LOVE YOU!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment