Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mothers Day

NOTE - Our family was able to SKYPE with Ryan for nearly 5 hours on Sunday.  It wasn't the best connection but it was sure fun to see and talk to him.  He is doing awesome!

Elder Sam Stringfellow, Elder Ryan Stringfellow and Sydnee Stringfellow
This was the best Mothers Day Gift Ever!
Ryan getting to talk to his best friend ever...Taylor Gulbransen

 Here is Elder Stringfellow rattling off in some Malagasy language.

Here is a segment on email conversation from some pictures he sent home late on Sunday night.
"Okay, for those who want to know where I got transferred to I'm back down in Antsirabe! My new companion is Elder Cyusa, who is from Rawanda, and he and I will be the Zone Leaders down here. We'll have the opportunity to work with all the branches down here especially the 5 that are outside of the city. We'll be traveling a lot but Elder Cyusa and I are super excited to be here in Antsirabe working together!"
Anyways, love you all and I hope everyone has a great week!
 PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Elder Cooley and Elder Stringfellow's last night together
Elder Stringfellow and Elder Godfrey



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment