Monday, May 23, 2016

Crazy Busy

Dia ahoana isika jiaby e! Tena Nandreraka be mihitsy ny herinandro lasa vao teo. Vao tonga ny misionera vavy tamin'ny talata ary tamin'ny omaly maraina nivavaka tany Ambositra izahay niaraka tamin'ny Filohan'ny Distrika sy ny Aps. 

 This week was crazy! Elder Cyusa and I have been going none stop for the past week and we are loving every second of it. 

It all started Tuesday with the arrival of the sisters. All four of them are way cool and we're so happy to have them in the zone. Two of them are from here in Madagascar and the other two are from South Africa. From what I can tell they're all ready to work as both companionship's will be white-washing their areas. Elder Cyusa and I also had the opportunity on Tuesday to work in a small town about 20km outside of Anstirabe called Manandona. We worked with the Branch President and we went and visited a whole bunch of less actives which was pretty fun. Anyways, that was my Tuesday. 

On Wednesday, the AP's came down and started doing splits with all the companionship's. It's always great to have them down and we've been having lot's of fun with them. 

Thursday rolled around and it was just a normal day. On Friday, we worked again out in Manandona and I was lucky enough to go on a split with Elder Glazier. He and I had tons of fun working together and it was nice to catch up with him. Saturday, I went on a split with Elder Covey and we literally tracted for like 5 hours. We got into 3 lessons but our last lesson, unfortunately, kicked us out, ha ha. It was a good split and I had lots of fun with Elder Covey. 

And finally, yesterday we drove down to Ambositra with the AP's and District president to attend church. Ambositra is about 2 hours outside of Antsirabe and the drive down was real pretty. We attend a sacrament meeting that only had 45 people attend but it was very spiritual and I feel like the branch down there is doing pretty well. Well, that was my week. 

It was pretty crazy but we got a lot done. I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week. 

 Love
Elder Stringfellow 
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK





No comments:

Post a Comment