Monday, November 23, 2015

Getting a new companion....

Tena malahelo be aho satria nahazo ny vaovaon'ny transfer izahay taminy sabotsy teo ary handeha Elder Colman! Elder Wootan no namako vaovao!

Hey Everyone! Hope that everyone had a good week and that your all preparing for Thanksgiving on Thursday! Life is tena milamina tsara here in Mahajanga and we keep working harder and harder every day!

The big news of the week is that we received transfer news on Saturday and it looks like Elder Coleman will be leaving....Ahh man, I'm way sad! Elder Coleman and I have had such a good time working here together and we don't want it to come to an end. Elder Coleman is heading back to Tana to be a zone leader in the place were I was born, Ambohimanarina! Lucky duck! Anyways, my new companion is going to be Elder Wootan! I am so pumped to get him! I already know who he is and I can't wait to start working with him! It just looks like the Lord is still blessing me with awesome companions!

This week was pretty quiet work wise....We still taught around 30 lessons but it felt like it was just the same old same old. I guess the problem wasn't necessarily the lessons we taught but our investigators not following up on our committments. It's sometimes really frustrating when that happens but I have to remember that there's nothing we can do about it. Everyone has their Agency and if they want learn more about this gospel then they can choose to do so.  It's one of the greatest gifts we have received from our Heavenly Father and I need to respect it.

I actually did have the opportunity to conduct a baptismal interview with one of our investigators yesterday, Mercien. We had a great one on one interview and she ended up passing the interview. She'll be getting baptized this Saturday hopefully with Victor and his wife. I still need to do their Bap Interviews on Tuesday so please cross your fingers that they pass!

Other than that, I don't have a whole lot more to say. I'm sad that Elder Coleman is leaving but I'm way excited to be getting Elder Wootan. He and I are going to put in some major work up here! Anyways, that's all I have for the week! I love you all so much and I hope that everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Stringfellow

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK




No comments:

Post a Comment