Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Best Year of My Life...

Manahoana Daholo!

To start off, I hit my year mark this week! WHAT?! It's already been a year? Well, I guess it has because a year ago from this Thursday I entered the MTC to start my mission! Best decision of my life! This past year has honestly been the best year of my life and I can't wait to see what happens in this final year of my mission!

Anyways, besides the big ONE YEAR MARK, work this week was a little rough.....Ya'll already know that Elder Becker got way sick last week and it still showed this week! It was still bad enough on Tuesday that we couldn't go out and work and throughtout the rest of the week we had to take it really slow! The poor guy! It's been a rough way to start off his mission but if there's anyone who can overcome this it's him! We'll just continue to hope and pray that he starts feeling better and that we can get a good work week in!

This weekend was crazy! The Antsirabe District was doing the "Mormon Helping Hands" activity and I had to make sure everything was all set for Andranomanelatra and Sarodroa! It was nuts! For those that don't know what the "Mormon Helping Hands" activity is it's pretty much a service project that each branch decides to do! On Friday Andranomanelatra did theirs and Sarodroa did theirs on Saturday! I had to make sure that each branch had all the yellow vests for activity and that everything was all set to happen! Luckily everything went well and we got the projects done! After the projects I had to get all the yellow vests again and take them back to Anstirabe so the Branches there could do their activities! Let's just say I felt like a delivery boy.....haha!

Well, that's about it for the week! This week President Foote is coming down with the Area Seventy and Elder Becker and I get to go to church with them in Sarodroa! I'm so pumped! It'll be an experience that I'll remember for the rest of my life! To make matters even better the Fianarantsoa Elders will becoming up to do a Zone Conference with us, President Foote, and The Area Seventy! That means I get to see Elder Godfrey, haha! Anyways, that's my report for the week! I love you all so much and I hope that everyone has a great week!


Love, 
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
Mormon Helping Hands
Mormon Helping Hands
Mormon Helping Hands
Mormon Helping Hands
Mormon Helping Hands
Mormon Helping Hands
Lake Travitra
Lake Travitra

No comments:

Post a Comment