Sunday, June 28, 2015

Week 2 in Andranomanelatra

Hey Everyone,

Holy cow it's so cold down here! I honestly never thought that Madagascar could actually get cold but I wouldn't be surprised if the temperatures continue to drop! Besides the cold everything is going great down here in Andranomanelatra and we had a pretty good week! Right now we are currently working with two different branches and I believe that I didn't talk about the second branch in my last week's letter!

Ya'll already know that we work with the Andranomanelatra branch but we are also the missionaries for the branch in Saradroa! Saradroa is about a 45 min drive from our house and we only get to work out there on Fridays because of the distance! This week I got to visit the church in Saradroa and it's honestly a 45 min hike to get to! It is literally on top of a mountain and I believe that it is one of the coolest places on earth for any church to exist, haha! They have sacrament meeting in a tiny building and classes are in three separate smaller buildings! It just goes to show that this church can exist any where here on earth! We have a couple investigators in Saradroa who are so prepared for baptism but we just need to fix some things in there life before they can get baptized! Please pray for Rob, Raymond, and Terrez!

Work in Andranomanelatra this week went very well and it was as normal as ever! The only little problem we had this week was our car completely stopped working on Thursday and we didn't get out to work until around 5:00......I hate days like that but at least the Toleman's saved us, haha! The Toleman's are a mission couple down here in Antsirabe and they helped us get our car working again!

Anyways, that's about it for the week! We have set some pretty high goals this week and hopefully they push us to work a little harder this week! All in all, this week was a very good week and I hope we can continue to work hard next week! I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, 
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK





No comments:

Post a Comment