Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mission Leadership Training



Manahoana daholo!

Nanao fivorian'ny faritra tamin'ny herin andro lasa Za sy Elder Reynolds ary ny zavatra Niresahanay tamin' izany no momba ireo zavatra Noresahina tamin'ny MLC tamin'ny Talata teo.

This week was a busy but very productive week. It started off with a Mission Leadership Council meeting on Wednesday that Elder Reynolds and I were able to attend with all of the other Zone Leaders in the mission, the AP's, and President Foote. We talked a lot about mission culture and how we would like to see things change here in the future.

The Madagascar Mission, at least to me personally, is one of the best missions out there and we strongly believe that we got the best missionaries. However, everyone has a little room for improvement and we want to keep striving until we hit our full potential. It was great to hear President Foote's insight on the matter and hopefully we see some big changes here soon within the mission concerning the mission culture.

On Thursday, Elder Reynolds and I conducted a Zone Meeting where we talked about things that were mentioned in MLC and then we shared a lesson on Obedience and Working With Members. It was a great meeting and I'm so thankful to be a part of the South Zone here in Tana. It's nice when all the missionaries you work with obey the rules and work their tails off to build the Kingdom of Heaven here in Madagascar. I couldn't think of a better place to be right now other than here in this zone.

Okay, all of our investigators are doing great! Poland and his wife Haingo should be getting baptized here on the 21 of May along with Victor. All three are doing great and they all seem to be progressing well towards baptism. Each of them only have to do a few more things until they can get baptized but we believe they'll be ready for the 21. Keep your fingers crossed.

Elder Cooley and I are still working well together. It really is a blessing to be working here in Ampefiloha right now and I'm learning a whole lot. I sure hope that I get to stay in this area until the end of my mission but I'm afraid it might not happen. Ampefiloha currently has four missionaries working here right now but due to the great amount of missionaries going home this summer it's probably going to go back down to just two Elders....I don't know, we'll wait and see what happens.

Well, that's all I got for this week. The mission life is good and it's crazy to think that it's rapidly coming to an end. Hopefully, things start to slow down a bit so I can get one last go here in Mada.
I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week.

Love, Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK 
Elder Tsarahita. Y'all remember him? Yep, that is Stephano! Elder Reynolds and I took this pic with him literally 5 minutes after President Foote set him apart to be a missionary. 
Good burger I got on Elder Schroeder's Birthday.    
Your Favorite Missionary
Madagascar from the top of the church. 
Selfie on a Taxibe
Some Malagasy children
Ambanivolo
Countryside
Ambanivolo

No comments:

Post a Comment