Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 8 in Tamatave...French Ice Cream!

Manahoana Daholo!

Man this week was hot! For some reason we just couldn't catch a break this week with the weather! It was flat out hot! Haha, the work still went great and everything here in lil' ole Tamatave is same old same old!

Last week I was a little under the weather but this week I feel a whole lot better! I'm pretty sure I just ate something bad but as of right now I'm perfectly healthy!

Honestly the work was a little slow this week! We're still getting a lot of lessons and working a lot of hours it's just that we need to find some ballers! We need to get people progressing and it's really frustrating sometimes when someone doesn't care or want to hear about your message and then you end up dropping them! Haha, oh well, I need to worry about the things I can control!

The highlight of the week was when Elder Turner and I found an excluded beach resort on the beach the other day while we were tracting! Our jaws dropped to the floor when we found out how much an ice cream was...9000 ariary ($4.00)!!! I can usually get ice cream for around 2000 ariary! ($1) Haha, The reason why was it was French ice cream instead of Malagasy ice cream! Elder Turner and I ended up buying one and it was amazing! It still didn't compare to the stuff they have in America but it was still pretty good! Haha, We'll be heading back there today!

That's about it for the week! I don't know if I'll be able to send pics this week but I'll really try! Anyways, I love you all so much and I hope everyone has a great week!

Love,
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
More Beach Baseball Pictures
Good Form, Waves Crashing In, and A Native Watching On
Elder Bowler's Turn
Elder Godfrey turning 2
Nice Follow Through!




No comments:

Post a Comment