Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 4 in Tamatave...

Hey everyone!

Hope everything is going well back at home and that ya'll had a great week! The work this week went slow but we got so much done!

Bri and Sandy passed their baptism interviews! They will be getting baptized this Saturday and Elder Turner and I couldn't be more happy for them! They've been progressing very well and it was only a matter of time before we knew they would pass their interviews! Just keep your fingers crossed that everything works out this weekend!

To tell you the truth nothing really happend this week....just lots and lots of work! The language is a whole lot better than where I was five months ago and I'm talking a lot in lessons! I love teaching the first lesson "The Restoration." My favorite part about teaching it isn't necessarily about the work of Joseph Smith but about the work of Christ in his day! I love explaining that the same authority and church that Christ had is back here on earth! It's so cool to see how people react to that!

I don't think I've mentioned this but we actually teach a Malagasy who doesn't know Malagasy at all! I know right!?! His name is Christian and He moved to America when he was like 2 years old and lived there for 30 somewhat years! He lived in Washington D.C. and was a Barber but he decided to move back to Madagascar! For what reason, I don't know! He's so cool he just needs help in the gospel but we'll continue to work with him!

That's about it for the week! Sorry I don't have any cool stories but really we just worked this week! I also didn't really take pics this week! Sorry, I forgot but I think I might have a few I haven't sent home yet! Anyways, I love ya'll so much and that ya'll have a great week!


Love, 
Elder Stringfellow
PHOTOS OF THE WEEK
The typical house in Tamatave, under construction...

The "sons of Elder Hein"

No comments:

Post a Comment