Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Week 18 in Tamatave...8 month mark

Manahoana Daholo!

Today marks my 8 month mark as being a Missionary! WHAT!? Time is just flying by and it's starting to freak me out a little bit, haha! Anyways, we had a pretty good week this week and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

First off, I went on two different splits this week! The first split I went on was with one of our Zone Leaders, Elder Herin! I LOVE HIM! He's from Cali and played Football and Basketball in high school! He is honestly one of the nicest guys in world and is a friend to everyone! Looking at his profile it's easy to say that he and I get along very well! I thought just living with him was a ton of fun but working with him is even more fun! He's just a hard worker who enjoys his mission and I love him!

The second split I went on was with Elder Conault! He's from France and only has one more transfer left in his mission! He's fluent in French (mazava ho azy), English, and Malagasy! The split sort of started off rocky when Elder Conault was on the toilet all morining....I didn't think he'd make it out the door but he insisted we go work! Well, he got worse and we had to go to the doctor! We didn't work the rest of the day and it turns out he tested positive for worms, haha! I shouldn't laught because I'll probably end up getting them anyway but yeah that was our split, haha!

The rest of the week was just same old same old! I finally finished what I could with MLS and I'm so thankful that it's over! I found a lot of people in our MLS but there are still a lot of people who nobody knows! It's sad to see how many people are less-active here in Mada but in the end it's their choice and I have now control over it!

Anyways, that was my week! Lots and lots of great things happened this last week but I'm sure even more will happen this week! We have conference coming up this Saturday and Sunday and I can't wait! We also have transfer news this week and I really hope I stay in this area! I love this area so much and I really don't want to leave this branch! They mean the world to me! I love you all so much and I hope ya'll have a great week! Tena Tiako Ianareo!


Love
Elder Stringfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment